Sunday 20 March 2011

i am back :)


yes i am finally back,i can't believe in this two months i never update my blog..i wanna update all my past post but i am quite lazy without reason..my cny post,fung concert,pd trip,cousin's birthday,outing with my friend etc n etc..gt so much want to update..well,still rmb the last post i post last time?yes is about my feeling..ok continue
i have tired everythg about love,yes is everythg about him..i kept on n making myself busy n forget about our past,its work..but when i am sitting alone in my room..once again i will thk about our past,the best thg tat could make me happy is cry or shout!i wanted to say goodbye to everythg about him..but i can't n nw i am thinking of u,u r not mine anymore..it's hard letting go of somethg tat was so good,for so long but maybe its the only way of keeping the happiness of all those time together n maybe someday we will come to understand y it didn't last forever?haizz...i love u so much until i cnt imagine my life without u,i trying n move on n let u go,all the happen suddenly didn't matter..sometime i am thinking?but i ald knw its no use..i do still miss the times when we are together,sometimes i really dunoe anymore...how come i wonder if u still love me?i should be over u..how come i am jealous of ur friend?y do i hope u can thk of me every second n minutes..it's been 2 months ago since i went away,maybe i just miss the past..there is still so much to say but its too late n time went too fast..n nw i have to accept the fact tat its not the same anymore n also accept tat its not like before,i have trouble thinking every time..but the past is so hard to forget..really too much pain in the past..i miss u ... .... ....,can u feel it?i gave u all the best but u wont go from my heart n u want single..y?n wat reason?can i knw?maybe for u i am nt in ur future..am i right?i rmb everythg like it was yesterday,i knw tat we had a really great time although its all over.but i am glad that i can say i had the chance to knw u well mr lum..ppl tell me to laugh'crystal lee dun be sad"and nt to cry,but i dunoe wat its like to be so happy?u knw?i really do like to cry,i keep falling down..i want to die but ppl keep telling me"NO"like wat i said my heart still open for u..can u pls come back?i dunoe where to begin..my life is so complicated without u.it feel like i am so down every time..i am lost,lost in my own feelings,i don't knw where to go n starrt?but trust me,i will find my way..i feel i am so lonely n alone all the time,every time i hang out i saw somewhere gt a lot couple make myself n thk of tat time when i am with u..from tat day on u were gone n nw i swear i dunoe wat went wrong,but i am missing u from that day on,i cannot live without u,i really dunoe wat to do?pissed off!everyday tat passed by,i cried!!every tear tat falls down here,is a memory of us...but i can say every night u r on my mind..
i wanna say i cnt take it anymore,slp,eat,dream..n i duhv tat space n put other in my heart..only u i put in my HEART..can u feel?if u would come back to me,how happy i would be?i miss u so much mr lum!!!!i love u!!u said"if u still love me,pls gv up"wat?i cant!!or maybe u give up le?y are u gone mr lum?a part of me had left me alone le..i miss u badly!!!y are u gone?i am so confused nw..i really dunoe wat u want nw?u r so special for me u knw mr lum?nw i feel sad i coundn't make u happy?without me u r so enjoy ur lfe right?i knw..i only rmb all the fun we had,every time i thk about it,it make me feel so sad..i thk about u,my heart will so painful..i cry every single night,thinking of the fun we had..

i hope u still were here..but u said no more chance n impossible,wat u said i will rmb n i cnt forget..can u come back?i love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment