Wednesday 12 January 2011

my feelings

i miss the momment when i am spend my time with u..now everythg changed out of sudden,i really can't accept that true..so ya i hope u will come back to me..i love u so deep,what u promise me'u said u wont easily gv up this feelings'but what i get nw?i don't have a boyfriend anymore,i am jealous my friend them gt their own partner n where's is mine?i lost control,and i am always cried and sad everytime.i knw u still love me,i guess that we need give sometimes each other.i was so stupid at the time when i said all those words to you.i really don't knw how many more nights that i have to cry,god pls give back me a boyfriend,i need him everytime&i love him..he is my everythg..
i cnt even touch ur face n look into ur eye n tell u that"b i love you'anymore..waiting for that moment that never comes,i hope my dream will come true..even through he broke my heart,but he's the only one i'll ever need..I’ll always be in love with you, I’ll never forget your smile. I wish you were here….my soul is dead…my heart is breaking.i can’t stop thinking about you.y did you have to leave me? Haven’t you hurt me enough? I’ve given you everything….now I’m lonely…I don’t have anyone..I don’t want anyone but you.it makes me so sad to thk that u hv all been hurt in this way,n i really cnt say that anuthg will get better nw..because for some of u that never happens,when u least expect it someone else will pick ur life ip again n then hurt u when u thk u hv figured it all out,someone else will life u then and again n again n again u will get hurt..because u never measure up....i miss ur eye i miss ur smile i miss ur kisses!!the best thg is I MISS YOU!when u n i look intro each other eyes, n u hold my hand we was by the sand,when u was hugging me told me u loved me..all the smiles all the laugh all the hug and kisses and the love n also memories i will never forget
just nw when i slept,when i wake up no more ur msg is really hurt me so bad..do u knw everytime i am waiting ur msg?no more u care about me i still can alive?
i still love u,my heart still opens for u..come back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment