Thursday 11 November 2010


watched megamind with baby,bro keat's n his gf ashley on 5th november,MEGAMIND
Love this movie so much..it's very good,pleasant and is a very enjoyable show, don't missed it,totally awesome movie...TEHEEE!!


both of them really sweet like a CANDY,couple shirt..hope can buy a couple shirt or jacket with baby,saving money now..i am worst one,when i have money i just will always spend here or thr,now i got no money only release that pity,i am so sad :(

after finish our movie had dinner with baby,and snowflakes(kota damansara)as our dessert.yummy yummy!,SNOWFLAKES!!
cold bowl

me and u,the only picture we took

keat:let me touch ur face baby!..look at me la,agugugu! ashley: :) wow baby sayang me,HAhaha

baby eating,he SO HANDSOME!!!he is the one who always in my HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment