Sunday 7 November 2010



7+1 like what u said,i love u so much..when the time comes i can't smile anymore,i'll just stare at one corner and think of u,no one else could make me happy like the way u do..i less smile like a shinny star..u gave me a sweet smile,i responded with a sigh,u show me ur love,n u received a shrug..but when u bid goodnight every time i began to cry...what going on with me?i don't feel like crying..PLEASE!!stop!

my secret always keep in my heart..

为了一个女生而说自己的女朋友不信任他,如果不是真的做么怕给人讲?值得吗?什么在别人眼中你的女性最好是她?那么我是什么?垃圾?如果你是爱我的你就会听我的,而且你会证明给我,事情结束了还要一单事来...我试过不去想还是保持不变,你要我怎样?我好想个中间人那样很辛苦,是我自己多心吗?很想有些事让我冲谈一切别让我那么烦去想..
...
i got wrote those chinese word in this post,u don't like her but i thk u knw what reason i jealous n everythg before i told u..i can't slp well,hope what i hope wont come true..idk why i feel better nw :) maybe i wrote what i felt..PEACE
next post gonna update my outing post with baby,bro&ashley and also my aunt and cousin

2 comments:

  1. 也许是你太多心~
    什么事情坐下来慢慢谈就好了~
    =)
    Everything will b okay~
    =)

    Crystal Lee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. u're right..ya everythg will be fine
    thx ya crystal :)
    i know u,we both name also crystal lee..haha

    ReplyDelete