Friday 12 November 2010

i am looking to get a new colour to my hair,i really feel damn BORED with my hair colour,always the same!i dont knw which hair colour prefer on myself,maybe tmr will going waston and buy"liese bubble hair colour"but i just wanted to see what u guys think..OMG,my boyfriend not really like..but never try never knw,maybe suit me?or?arghhh!

and i feel damn mad nw,something happened really pissed me off,if u really can do 1st u gonna to do is promise me..but u break my promise nw..i feel ur bf don't give u freedom,is urs not mine ofcause,just telling u,pls dun be angry i wrote this,just want tell u how i feel,ok so tmr i go myself,what ur boyfriend said is just too FUNNY!!he bf told me what'if u both going so dangerous,after his bf dun let he out,then how about me?alone?i am thinking and cancel everythg i had promise u,pls i really hope no more next time

1 comment:

  1. hoho~
    going to dye ur hair?
    =)
    teehee
    sweet pink very nice~~
    =D

    dun b so angry laaa~
    =)
    nvm de maaa~=D

    ReplyDelete