Saturday 18 December 2010

mid valley



A simple day for me&u,and bro keat and ashley!..we went MID VALLEY,traffic jam made me feel mad,around 7pm we reached thr..then go meet baby's friend awhile..then we shop,and i bought a couple tee..

full of christmas feel,i love the bear bear very much!!and next round we ate sushi in sushi king,i am sushi lover..if u know me so well i think u will know i like japanese food and etc..so i guess picture can tell u everything
me and my love one,he is my everything and i love you!!
and baby ordered this and ate,DELICIOUS ..yummy yummy..

baby dunoe i took this but he look so handsome,after ate finish and i bought my favorite ice-cream green tea and a chocolate for my beloved baby!around 8 something we went tropicana city mall ..and i also bought a dresses,we went there cause daddy last week gave me&brother the ticket..can meet lin chi ling&olivia ong in tropicana city mall..but we at last also dint see them.then we went kepong area thr and eat ice kacang,i felt sad i can't eat cause i having period

my outfit of the day..end

No comments:

Post a Comment