Friday 26 November 2010

Wednesday had my dinner with my beloved aunt Nancy lee and her boyfriend,and the boyfriend's son,so complicated right ?at first we decided n go eat tenji but failed so finally we choose a place which was near at desa aman puri"tak fok"hong kong seafood.have been quite long time never come here...and the whole restaurant renew..the DESIGN so nice..HAHA really everythg change :D i found two picture on google

everytime came here i sure will ordered this "butter cheese crabs"almost all the table also having the same butter cheese crabs..SO DELICIOUS!!!YUMMY YUMMY..LOVESSS
we spend 2 hour and ate finish it,OMG! shaun eat alot..aunt told me"ofcause,boy can eat alot"

souvenir from LONDON,thanks aunt!!i'll appreciate everything u gave us..
everyone love her cause she treat us SO GOOD,even my brother my cousin etc&etc also love her alot..but robin told me she is LEE's family fm..u guys know what meaning anot?she so talktive,if tell her something the whole family also will know,radio FM!

No comments:

Post a Comment