Thursday 28 October 2010

i am so sleepy right now,it's 5pm nw i still hvn slp,ltr sure get scold by B..tmr still have exam,damn funny right?ppl tmr exam finish n my turn to exam nw..i am really tired..do some revision just now,i am so hardworking n try my best n get score-A..hope i can..
yesterday when i came back from school,my bro han promised me bring me go eat snowflake,but he break his promised..so i just let him cheat only :( how sad?so i bought desert n ate lam chop as my dinner..yummy yummy!desert is always my love


i started to get annoyed,i am still finding reminders of someone thg,just found out..all about they comment chat through fb,blog.. etc&etc,all around she written for him things..i force myself ddin't start looking for somethg about her..although he don't like her nw but i care about this,WHY?.."crystal lee,what u jealous for?"i will become crazy in one minutes,i admit that this was a really stupid thing i kept on checking all about their thg..i just feel like give her a punch now.all the thing is about last year n i knw it pass too long ady,but why am i still reading or see about her thg?made me feel really jealous!nw i don't care n i don't want to see it n don't want to knw about it,i'm really upset right now,just 20%.girl always like to jealous right?thk dun thk other way..now i’m speaking my mind out,so don't pissed me off

don't ask me about this PLEASE!,i thk u knw i am saying who.pls dun ask me..i am not saying him i am saying u&her..i don't want to mention who,just want let u know i love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment